Ducted R/C Air
BAROSSA BED & BREAKFAST
Luxury self-contained accommodation with no hosts or other guests, located in Tanunda the historical heart of the Barossa Valley.
Barossa B&B comfortably accommodates up to 6 guests (children welcome), for either short or long term stays.
A short 200m stroll to Tanunda main street, cafe's, restaurants and boutique shops, its a delightful place to stay.
With main street frontage guests can watch local attractions and events that pass by the front door. Such events are The Tour Down Under, Tanunda Town Day, Barossa Christmas Parade, and Vintage Festival all of these are Barossa Valley tradition.
Whilst events like, Gourmet weekend, A Day on the green, are all close by. Its the place to stay if you want to be part of the Barossa Culture, town and feel.
We also provide:
- Complimentary Bottle of locally produced boutique Wine
- Complimentary appetizers upon arrival
- Provisions for self-catering breakfast including: a combination of cooked and continental breakfast items
- Complimentary slippers and Soft thick bathrobes for your use
- Luxury linen
- Wall Mounted Ipad for you use
- Port decanter (contents only)
Why book with us
Lovingly restored original 1880's cottage
Just 180m to Tanunda's shops
Fully self contained home
Numerous outdoor entertaining areas
Private off-street parking
King beds in all rooms
View Barossa events from your doorstep