BAROSSA BED & BREAKFAST
Luxury self-contained accommodation with no hosts or other guests, located in Tanunda the historical heart of the Barossa Valley.
Barossa Bed & Breakfast comfortably accommodates up to 6 guests (children welcome), for either short or long term stays.
A short 200m stroll to Tanunda main street, cafe's, restaurants and boutique shops, its a delightful place to stay.
With main street frontage guests can watch local attractions and events that pass by the front door. Such events are The Tour Down Under, Tanunda Town Day, Barossa Christmas Parade, and Vintage Festival all of these are Barossa Valley tradition.
Whilst events like, Gourmet weekend, A Day on the green, are all close by. Its the place to stay if you want to be part of the Barossa Culture, town and feel.
We also provide:
- Complimentary Bottle of David Franz Wine
- Complimentary appetizers upon arrival
- Provisions for self-catering breakfast including: a combination of cooked and continental breakfast items
- Complimentary slippers and Soft thick bathrobes for your use
- Luxury linen
- Port decanter (contents only)